The buffalo bills are Americas spirit animal

eea60123

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve been a Bills fan since I was a little kid in the late 80’s. No one in my family pulls for them, but for some reason I decided to watch football and picked them because of Jim Kelly. I’ve been hooked ever since. He’s a great story and someone to root for. As you know, I’m not a fair weather fan because they’ve sucked for a long time, but as reefers say “nothing good happens overnight.” GO BILLS!!

OP
OP
gotmesalty77

gotmesalty77

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve been a Bills fan since I was a little kid in the late 80’s. No one in my family pulls for them, but for some reason I decided to watch football and picked them because of Jim Kelly. I’ve been hooked ever since. He’s a great story and someone to root for. As you know, I’m not a fair weather fan because they’ve sucked for a long time, but as reefers say “nothing good happens overnight.” GO BILLS!!
Im buffalo born lifelong bills fan. I had season tickets up until 2 years ago when I had to move away from the mother land. The decade i had my seasons was during the drought. Every season no matter what all the season tickets available we're always sold out, the game's almost always packed. It takes about 70,000 fans to fill that Stadium. That's a pretty tall order for a team that's basically not won any meaningful games in 20 years. Nothing would stop bills mafia from showing up and supporting our squad weather, wins, losses. It's a totally different experience tailgating a home game. Unbelievable. Even here in Central FL we have 2 insanely active bills backers bars. We are a community that's all across the country. It's amazing. I miss being able to go to games badly.

Scurvy

Pirate Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can we all agree that today of all days everyone is a Bills fan?
No, No we can not. I know you’re a tortured bunch and for that I am sorry. We lived that here for almost 80 years and know how it feels. I grew up in a town just a few miles from Foxborough and still live there today. Norwood. I know that will bring back some painful memories of Wide Right and again I will apologize, I was rooting for the Bills that day :) All trash talk aside. Enjoy the game and stay warm!

sfin52

So many pedestrians so little time
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As a Bears fan I feel your pain. Good luck against the GOAT.

Either way it goes I hope you have a great time.

OP
OP
gotmesalty77

gotmesalty77

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No, No we can not. I know you’re a tortured bunch and for that I am sorry. We lived that here for almost 80 years and know how it feels. I grew up in a town just a few miles from Foxborough and still live there today. Norwood. I know that will bring back some painful memories of Wide Right and again I will apologize, I was rooting for the Bills that day :) All trash talk aside. Enjoy the game and stay warm!
Tommy cannot lead them to victory forever! He is the goat but it's time for him to be put out to pasture!

eea60123

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don’t argue that they are a dynasty with the greatest coach and quarterback ever, but I’d rather lose the right way than do what they’ve done. From the owner at a $$$$$ parlor, spy gate, deflate gate, now this last recording incident. None of it needed to happen for them to win, and deflating the footballs or recording Cincinnati is nothing, but how can you be proud of an organization that has zero morals? I’ll take losing to doing what they’ve done all day long, and I’ve been a fan from SC for 30 years this year.

eea60123

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
New England is a sorry organization with zero morals. The end doesn’t justify the means.

sfin52

So many pedestrians so little time
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They’ve been saying it since 2014. One day it’ll be true. Time is not on our side But never turn your back on a wounded animal.
No offense line and now wr. Brady has to be asking himself why did he give them a such a friendly deal with his contacts

S2G

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tommy cannot lead them to victory forever! He is the goat but it's time for him to be put out to pasture!

..but I think the old man's got enough left to make some buffalo burgers. Sorry secret Santa but that shirts going on the wall of shame lol

I kid I kid. Good luck and enjoy the game

Scurvy

Pirate Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No offense line and now wr. Brady has to be asking himself why did he give them a such a friendly deal with his contacts
Yeah, its never added up how much less he’s taken as to what they’ve spent elsewhere to support him. It certainly caught up to them. For all the folks that say he’s done, if he were to leave at the end of the season I imagine 9 outa 10 would take him for a couple of years If they needed a QB.
I’ll step away now and let the haters hate. Again, Enjoy the game! Should be a good one.

Tentacled trailblazer in your tank: Have you ever kept a large starfish?

• I currently have a starfish in my tank.

Votes: 76 29.6%
  • Not currently, but I have kept a starfish in the past.

Votes: 76 29.6%
  • I have never kept a starfish, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 54 21.0%
  • I have no plans to keep a starfish.

Votes: 48 18.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 1.2%
Back