The eK Core Aquarium Controller Giveaway!

Entry 1:

I like how user friendly the whole system is
 
1. The water sensor gives you a low and high mark, which is useful
 
I like how it updates itself over wifi and how it looks to be user friendly
 
Official Entry: I dig how integrated it is with the phone, makes it easier to use.
 
I like that it self updates wirelessly so that it keeps up with new versions.
 
I like that WiFi connectivity is built into the unit and a WiFi extender is not required.
 
Sound sensor sounds cool ! I have a tunze and it’s kinda interesting to see what they have innovated !
 
Main Entry:

It seems to improve on other controller systems in many ways but one I found to be unique is the water level sensor. It uses ultrasound to detect the water level. I love that it doesn't touch the water. Love the look of all the components too. Very clean.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new