The eK Core Aquarium Controller Giveaway!

Main entry
Really cool to have it download different reefs from around the world and that it connects to internet and keeps updated
 
Wireless connection to the power bar, built in wi-fi, reef simulation - there's a lot to like.
 
This is SMOOTH! The use of ultrasound to measure water levels. I really like their forward thinking process. You may ask how I know they are forward thinking? It's the last line on the web site..."The unit is entirely future proof."
 
Main entry! I like the sleek black look. As well as the internet connectivity. Along with pre set reefs from around the world.
 
I Seen this controller yesterday at reef a palooza and man I have to tell you its very easy to use and I love how you can do everything from your iPad or smart phone. I love how it has a temp, salinity and ph probe. This is defiantly a necessity for my tank. Great job
 
Bonus #2 Done build thread updated!
https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/75-gallon-diy-build.251568/
76121138df1aa95b6f61cf43726c30b2.jpg
 
Last edited:
Plug and play system with the ability to duplicate other reef systems around the world. A real winner, right out of the box..!
 
I like that it is preprogrammed based on reefs around the world and gives current data about your tank.
 
love the fact that is something new on the market beside neptune, etc..
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new