The Mediocreef

Are you talking about threads or women? Closely but from a distance. With binoculars. And some rope and a sock and duct tape. Creeping stalker!
dang... busted.
 
Did I do the thing!?
Screenshot 2023-02-18 18.33.56.png
 
That's just a picture of baby chuck Norris
Marshall doesn't know it yet but he is probably having a baby Chuck Norris
 
We're having one next weekend. I'ma try to go. It's in the afternoon a mile from church about an hour after so I'll have time to grab some lunch and head over for some goodies. Never made it to one before.
 
Where did you get my baby pics? Looks like I need to talk to my mom about boundaries again.
 
We're having one next weekend. I'ma try to go. It's in the afternoon a mile from church about an hour after so I'll have time to grab some lunch and head over for some goodies. Never made it to one before.
I traded some plants, left with rotala and ludwigia that I didn't have before. and I accidentally bought some rocket killi fish. oops. They're in with the betta now, may go in the 5 if I think she is too agro for them.
 
I traded some plants, left with rotala and ludwigia that I didn't have before. and I accidentally bought some rocket killi fish. oops. They're in with the betta now, may go in the 5 if I think she is too agro for them.
"Accidentally".
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new