The Mediocreef

Dance Reaction GIF
 
I know @Fish Styx was not please with their presence in his tank recently. @tbrown has them but likes them, @fishguy242 has them and feeds them to his harlequin shrimp. @F i s h y has them but I don't think he ever talks about it. Not sure about @Nate Chalk. I'm sure is planking somewhere.

I had them in the old big tank, got a harly to eradicate and then rehomed them after they cleared everything out.

I had a few come in after the move to the small tank, assuming they hitchhiked on something. They disappeared, IDK who ate them. The dusky? The monster serpent star?
 
I had them in the old big tank, got a harly to eradicate and then rehomed them after they cleared everything out.

I had a few come in after the move to the small tank, assuming they hitchhiked on something. They disappeared, IDK who ate them. The dusky? The monster serpent star?
Dusky 100%, serpent star... they could.
 
I had them in the old big tank, got a harly to eradicate and then rehomed them after they cleared everything out.

I had a few come in after the move to the small tank, assuming they hitchhiked on something. They disappeared, IDK who ate them. The dusky? The monster serpent star?
I've got a serpent star in there. Haven't seen enough to justify a Harley.
 
Hmmm a dusky tho? Off to google.
Dusky Wrasse. I need one next? Do they eat ginormous stars as well or just the small ones?

IMG_20231028_135758565.jpg
 
Dusky Wrasse. I need one next? Do they eat ginormous stars as well or just the small ones?

IMG_20231028_135758565.jpg
Harlequin Shrimp maybe? Or will the wrasses use it for lunch?
 
The Wrasses may eat a Harlequin.
Yeah kinda figured. Expensive snack. Love to have one myself but with 2 wrasses myself and plans to get one or two more….
 
Yeah kinda figured. Expensive snack. Love to have one myself but with 2 wrasses myself and plans to get one or two more….
Yeah... I have 3, planning on at least one more for this tank. Also gotta decide if I'm going BB in the new one with no Halichoeres or sand with 2 or 3 Halichoeres...
 
Yeah... I have 3, planning on at least one more for this tank. Also gotta decide if I'm going BB in the new one with no Halichoeres or sand with 2 or 3 Halichoeres...
I’m partial to sand myself. Right now I’ve got the Mel and Leopard. Plus a Jawfish . What size is the new one gonna be? 200+?
 
Yeah kinda figured. Expensive snack. Love to have one myself but with 2 wrasses myself and plans to get one or two more….
How many wrasses is socially acceptable?

Asking for a friend ;)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 35.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new