I was an original Kickstarter investor so am guessing we get priority.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I'm guessing you are correct. I was not on the Kickstarter, but ordered mine July 1st and still have not received a shipping notice yet.I was an original Kickstarter investor so am guessing we get priority.
when did you order yours an was you one of the kick starter backers?As an update for those still waiting for your order... I received an email from MS this morning apologizing for the delay in shipping, but my order should ship next week.
I ordered on July 1, and I was not one of the kick starter backers.when did you order yours an was you one of the kick starter backers?
Yea I order July 1 also but waited till the evening that I order so hopefully the week after.I ordered on July 1, and I was not one of the kick starter backers.
I would also add, I was in front of my computer when the "open for order" email came in and due to my experience with the Trident waitlist, I place my order for the MS immediately. I don't know if that will have any bearing on how fast other MS orders will ship, but it's possible if there was a large number of orders placed that day. Even though I don't plan to purchase a Trident any more, I'm still waiting on three lists just to see how long it will take for my number to come up.
I'm under the impression the demand was as great for the MS as compared to the Triton, so I'm sure we will not be waiting long.Yea I order July 1 also but waited till the evening that I order so hopefully the week after.
I'm under the impression the demand was as great for the MS as compared to the Triton, so I'm sure we will not be waiting long.
While I don't know the specifics, here's part of the email explaining the delay. I've also read a couple of times the MS ships with two disks, so I could see the possibility of there being some challenges with ramping up production on the disks since they are calibrated and packed in some type of liquid (saltwater?).Both seem to have exceptional long lead times although I'm not sure why the MS does. Trident I can understand because of the last mile before shipping. Neptune does some final checks. Mindstream on the other hand is not dose or reagent based and uses discs. So not sure what their delay is (admittedly I do not know their production line or supply chain).
Awesome, Thanks for the update! I'm hoping long term results are just as good.I had my MS working for the past 3 weeks.
What an amazing piece of technology!
Only issue I had so far is ONE spike in measurements due to “dirty” disk.
I unplugged the MS, opened the wet area and cleaned the disk of normal detritus from sitting in my display tank and it went back to work immediately. I honestly can’t be happier with MS SO FAR! I am eagerly waiting to see how unit works in the long run!
I am hoping it continues to work the way it’s working.
I had my MS working for the past 3 weeks.
What an amazing piece of technology!
Only issue I had so far is ONE spike in measurements due to “dirty” disk.
I unplugged the MS, opened the wet area and cleaned the disk of normal detritus from sitting in my display tank and it went back to work immediately. I honestly can’t be happier with MS SO FAR! I am eagerly waiting to see how unit works in the long run!
I am hoping it continues to work the way it’s working.
I had my MS working for the past 3 weeks.
What an amazing piece of technology!
Only issue I had so far is ONE spike in measurements due to “dirty” disk.
I unplugged the MS, opened the wet area and cleaned the disk of normal detritus from sitting in my display tank and it went back to work immediately. I honestly can’t be happier with MS SO FAR! I am eagerly waiting to see how unit works in the long run!
I am hoping it continues to work the way it’s working.