Which tang?

• Total voters

brett_schn

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Go back to the 1830's and try a washboard XD it sounds ridiculous, but that's how I clean the snake poo off of their tank mats since I don't really like washing my clothes in excrement. Don't see why it won't work for a filter sock!
Hmm I don’t have one but could look around for one

Eagle_Steve

Grandpa of Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I flipped it inside out yesterday and sprayed the crap out of it lol. It’s been fine for a week just yesterday it clogged up
Clogged in a day, even after washing? As in, you washed yesterday and it was clogged again today? Or fine now and you just wondering?

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hmm I don’t have one but could look around for one
you have two? you did correct but best to let dry ,before putting back ,week to 10 days about norm for socks ;)

Gernader

Reefing is a never-ending addiction...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I flipped it inside out yesterday and sprayed the crap out of it lol. It’s been fine for a week just yesterday it clogged up
That's normal if it clogs up after a week. I always wash my socks once a week.

sfin52

So many pedestrians so little time
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Grab some biscuits and gravy. Squirrel should be cooked ok. If not throw in a pan with some butter and finish him off. Nothing like some squirrel and biscuits for a good breakfast.
I am thinking instafried, just need bread, sauce and fries! ;)
Resized_20200914_091652.jpeg
Insta kill.

Eagle_Steve

Grandpa of Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Would but not home. Im positive heather won't do it
Probability not lol.

I can’t wait for squirrel season to open up. Been feeding the ones around here all year long. They are healthy lol.

Nothing like “fried tree rat”!

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
It was clogged after about 8 hours after I sprayed it out and let dry
kinda have to smack em to get sand dust out of wet,then again dry before reusing,also let compleatly dry in case chlorine in tap water

brett_schn

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
kinda have to smack em to get sand dust out of wet,then again dry before reusing
Yeah Im letting it soak in the sink for now. Will take it out during my next break

I’m loving the online school. My tanks right next to my desk so I get to enjoy it all day!

Eagle_Steve

Grandpa of Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It was clogged after about 8 hours after I sprayed it out and let dry
Wow. Try this.

Take an old salt bucket or anything like that, fill halfway with water. Put the sock in it and ring it out a few times in the water. Do that right side and inside out a few time. Let water sit a few minutes and see if you have sand at the bottom of the bucket. If the sock was full of sand dust, that is a pain to get out.

If it is then you will need to wash the sock again, and you can beat the sock on a sidewalk or driveway while washing it. Ringing it out both inside and right side out during this process.

brett_schn

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow. Try this.

Take an old salt bucket or anything like that, fill halfway with water. Put the sock in it and ring it out a few times in the water. Do that right side and inside out a few time. Let water sit a few minutes and see if you have sand at the bottom of the bucket. If the sock was full of sand dust, that is a pain to get out.

If it is then you will need to wash the sock again, and you can beat the sock on a sidewalk or driveway while washing it. Ringing it out both inside and right side out during this process.
Ok sounds good I’ll try doing it longer then I did yesterday this time!

sfin52

So many pedestrians so little time
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow. Try this.

Thats how I clean my 5 micron sock.

Lowell Lemon

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can y'all send us some of your rain? Our world is on fire out here. One small town near us only had two buildings survive the fire. The church and one house the rest is all gone. Never remember the smoke this bad...we are trying to stay indoors as much as possible.

Eagle_Steve

Grandpa of Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can y'all send us some of your rain? Our world is on fire out here. One small town near us only had two buildings survive the fire. The church and one house the rest is all gone. Never remember the smoke this bad...we are trying to stay indoors as much as possible.
I would be happy to if I could. I am so tired of mowing 2 acres 3 times a week and bush hogging 17 acres every 10 days. I do have enough hay to last 5 winters now though.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 26 39.4%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 16 24.2%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 22 33.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 3.0%
Back