The Miracle Tank

Which tang?


  • Total voters
    1,390
My wife is worried about the toilet paper shortage. So even though we have about three weeks worth in the house, I was dispatched (as the only hunter-gatherer in this relationship) to hunt down some more toilet paper. The first place I went to was lower than usual on stock, but they still had plenty. So, as to not return empty-handed, I picked up two large packages. Now I feel like such a hoarder. :P
 
My wife is worried about the toilet paper shortage. So even though we have about three weeks worth in the house, I was dispatched (as the only hunter-gatherer in this relationship) to hunt down some more toilet paper. The first place I went to was lower than usual on stock, but they still had plenty. So, as to not return empty-handed, I picked up two large packages. Now I feel like such a hoarder. :p

Hoarder's unit :)

Well, I'm not going to lie. I do not hoard TP but I do hoard data :D. Over 100TB in my home lab at the moment. While it is keeping me occupied during my time off work for hip replacement recovery it isn't going to help me come a act of God, Godzilla, or the next Zombie attack :D
 
I want a big fluffy white feather in the hat though. Like three musketeers fluffy.

8879DABB-DC4D-45C6-8E46-FC723E5DC5C4.jpeg
 
my 19 yr old just came home 3 cases of water 3 big tp ,"shaking my head"
 
My wife is worried about the toilet paper shortage. So even though we have about three weeks worth in the house, I was dispatched (as the only hunter-gatherer in this relationship) to hunt down some more toilet paper. The first place I went to was lower than usual on stock, but they still had plenty. So, as to not return empty-handed, I picked up two large packages. Now I feel like such a hoarder. :P
Hopefully you get a handsome reward. You sir are a true knight
 
@Raege the foxface video was a done deal!
I agree. And I agree with you getting a fox face. Once they settle in, they are like puppies. Mine will eat nori from my hand or eat it as I am putting the clips in the tank.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new