The Miracle Tank

Which tang?


  • Total voters
    1,390
The sps. No names, just 1 milli, a bonsai of some sort, and 2 brown turds. One brown turd has super green polyps. Love those brown turds. Never know what they will turn into.

Got the pink birds nest, so when @Katrina71 gets the tank setup, she will have some.

0CD19758-41F9-46B0-A764-DED65EB01CBF.jpeg
 
Anyone willing to put together a cheap starter coral frag pack? Willing to up to around $150 shipped. Only looking for a few small frags! Dm me if anyone’s interested
Give me a week and let me get things sorted and I will send you a starter pack for just the shipping.

And spam.

Clam getting its fw dip. Love these 2 gallon Rubbermaid storage tubs.

707521D4-AEC9-4EB2-95B4-E8B67557A999.jpeg
 
Give me a week and let me get things sorted and I will send you a starter pack for just the shipping.

And spam.

Clam getting its fw dip. Love these 2 gallon Rubbermaid storage tubs.

707521D4-AEC9-4EB2-95B4-E8B67557A999.jpeg
Aww thank you. But I’m still paying for the frags u send too.
 
@najer they only got one in.

But I got it. And....... 4 acro colonies, 1 pink birds nest colony, 2 ritteri and a massive squamosa!!!!!

C4FDAC41-7AFC-4EDD-9ECC-776C6EA13563.jpeg
I have been on wait lists online since @najer got his...I really want a mimic... unfortunately There are no nearby lfs, and the ones close to my office are not friendly ;Meh.
 
Give me a week and let me get things sorted and I will send you a starter pack for just the shipping.

And spam.

Clam getting its fw dip. Love these 2 gallon Rubbermaid storage tubs.

707521D4-AEC9-4EB2-95B4-E8B67557A999.jpeg
Will pm you in a little bit...per Frank, I need to get with you about corals ;)
 
Evening y'all. I have an exciting night of house cleaning. Been a crazy week!
Our neighbors are hosting her birthday party...looks like all the kids have been shipped off for the night! Everyone is carting in adult beverages and parking in front of our house! It is official we are the old couple on the block just shaking our heads and joining the neighbor watch. Yeah we are living vicariously through the fun younger crowd just watching everyone have fun...harrumph!
 
Smoked for 1.5 hours with mesquite then kissed on both sides with high heat/flames....ohhh so good ;Woot
need a" bird" emoji..LOL :cool:
 
here's us poor folk dinner..:pjk...;Woot;Woot;Woot;Wootnice colors ,mean lil bugger;)
V__7A1C(1).jpg
V__B5B7.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new