The Outrigger

IMG_20240822_163026779_HDR.jpg
IMG_20240822_163013088_HDR.jpg
IMG_20240822_163016278_HDR.jpg
 
grave in the garden, for reverence, not for fertilizer...
I keep all of mine frozen in a zip lock in brine shrimp double box. I’m starting to run out of room. Some are getting so desiccated they’re unrecognizable. I should probably find a better solution.
 
I keep all of mine frozen in a zip lock in brine shrimp double box. I’m starting to run out of room. Some are getting so desiccated they’re unrecognizable. I should probably find a better solution.
your frozen mix?

sorry, too macabre?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 35.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 14.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 11 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new