The Panic Box o' Sticks

JCOLE

Grower of the Small Polyps
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks! I don’t know, but it’s almost right in the middle of two xr30 g4 on ab+ 100% and 6” under the surface. I have them in an Aquatic Life T5 hybrid fixture too. I keep going back and forth on buying a PAR meter, but have a hard time placing it in the NEED column of the many, many things I need to buy. I have too many expensive hobbies!

I hear you on that! If looking for a cheap meter then check out the Seneye. I have one and love it. Really nice for $199.

My Poison Envy is under around 600 PAR. One of my favorite pieces.
P9130345-2.jpg
P9130298.jpg

OP
OP
panic

panic

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh that's nice! Mine had some green on the tips like yours for awhile in the beginning. The orange or peach base has been a constant though. I love how the color changes around, except for when they go bone white...

A local reefer brought over a Seneye a couple of years ago and I tested everything in my tanks, but I never did anythging with the info. The data made sense and there were no hot spots or low spots that surprised me. I was really close to buying the Apogee 510-something recently since it was a good price and supposed to work great with LEDs but ended up just paying off bills or something dumb instead.

JCOLE

Grower of the Small Polyps
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh that's nice! Mine had some green on the tips like yours for awhile in the beginning. The orange or peach base has been a constant though. I love how the color changes around, except for when they go bone white...

A local reefer brought over a Seneye a couple of years ago and I tested everything in my tanks, but I never did anythging with the info. The data made sense and there were no hot spots or low spots that surprised me. I was really close to buying the Apogee 510-something recently since it was a good price and supposed to work great with LEDs but ended up just paying off bills or something dumb instead.

If mine transforms into colors like yours then I will have no complaints. That peach color is nice!

gentlefish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for building this threat and posting the pictures. This is my inspiration when I grow up to be a real reefer and hopefully play with the big boys.

ZachP

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Amazing pieces you have! I’ve been debating buying a piece of candyland. I think you’ve convinced me to go for it

OP
OP
panic

panic

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for building this threat and posting the pictures. This is my inspiration when I grow up to be a real reefer and hopefully play with the big boys.

you can’t grow up AND be a reefer. You can choose only one

Amazing pieces you have! I’ve been debating buying a piece of candyland. I think you’ve convinced me to go for it

Zack - get one! It’s such a beautiful piece. It’s one of my few corals that has almost no PE though, not that it bothers me, just sayin

OP
OP
panic

panic

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow I love me some millis, but that one is draw dropping :) Reminds me a bit of Sniper SPS bubblegum milli, which was my favorite, up to the point of seeing this bad boy!!!
Great stuff :)

this one is a tenuis but the polyp extension is nearly that of a mille. I’ve been feeding Oyster Feast a few times each week in the afternoon to get the polyps out more when the lights are on. That Sniper bubblegum is sweet! I’ve always wanted a piece of that.

Perry

Follow me on IG- perrys_reef
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
this one is a tenuis but the polyp extension is nearly that of a mille. I’ve been feeding Oyster Feast a few times each week in the afternoon to get the polyps out more when the lights are on. That Sniper bubblegum is sweet! I’ve always wanted a piece of that.

Ahhhhh, should have looked closer, lol. I have the Sniper SPS bubblegum milli, but it's a nub, and not colored up :) So, nice tenuis, lol freaking beautiful either way :)

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 47 16.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 18 6.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 35 12.2%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 167 58.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 19 6.6%
Back