The R2R Community Red Sea Reefer 250 Challenge! WIN A $1500 System!

Grimm_Medic

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nem tank
20180316_213502.jpg

tomte25

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
828DDAA4-D263-4C74-90CE-8D94FB3C94BA.jpeg

Needs a bit less blues and a bit of sandbed maintenance

CoralDanimal

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Kayli Portanova

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/never-done-salt-before.418259/

I’m not even sure I linked that correctly. But well... at least I tried.

REDSEA GIVEAWAY June 2018.jpg

The R2R Community Red Sea Reefer 250 Challenge!

It's no secret that we need you! Reef2Reef is a place to share good content that pertains to the saltwater aquarium hobby. Without YOU creating content, posting questions, comments, photos, we are pretty worthless. But together we make a KILLER team! So in return for you doing your part we offer things in return like a family friendly place to connect with others, a stable and secure platform and among other things.....GIVEAWAYS!

So in the spirit of give and take we've teamed up with Red Sea to run a contest where you have the opportunity to GIVE more and in return we will GIVE YOU more chances to win. You don't have to complete every challenge to enter but the more you do complete the more chances you have of winning.

HOW TO ENTER:
  • Official Entry: (required to enter) Start a new thread/topic (outside of the market and club forums) to discuss a topic that interest you. We suggest adding a photo that fits the theme of your topic to make it a little more interesting. The idea is for you to create a topic that people will engage in. Think of something that you find interesting and see what others think. After you have completed your NEW topic then share the link to your topic here in this thread in the comments.

If you don't know how to start a new thread/topic click here and I'll show you how!

Your post in this thread with your link to your new topic will be your official entry and all that is required to enter. BUT you can get more chances by completing the following challenges!

OPTIONAL CHALLENGES:
(you can complete one or all of these challenges for extra entries)
  • Challenge One: Recruit one friend that is in the hobby to Reef2Reef. Get a friend that is not already a member to sign up to R2R and then post their Reef2Reef username here in this thread as an individual post. You can have them sign up to R2R by click this link: https://www.reef2reef.com/account/ Disclaimer - Sorry to say this but please remember that we are able to track fake user names created by members.
  • Challenge Two: Update your Reef2Reef tank thread this month. After you update or create the tank thread post the link to your build thread here in this thread. If you don't have a tank thread then start a new one here: Member Tanks
  • Challenge Three: Post a photo of your tank or a saltwater aquarium related topic here in this thread. Your photo post will be your challenge entry.If you don't know how to upload or share a photo click here and I will show you how.
  • Challenge Four: Share this contest thread/topic on your Facebook or Instagram account with the hashtags #Reef2Reef #RedSea #Reefer250 #ReefChallenge. You must share the following photo and link!
*If you completed the required entry and all the challenge entries you will have a total of 5 posts in this thread. (winner will be subject to prove the requirements were met) There are 5 possible entries.

Entries will be accepted through July 27th.
We will choose the winner via a random number generator. The winner will have his or her username tagged. We will not email or contact the winner other than tagging the winning name. Be sure to check back to claim your prize. If it is not claimed within 2 days we will do a re-pick and so on until the prize is claimed.

THE PRIZE:

A Red Sea Reefer 250 Aquarium System Valued at more than $1500 shipped to your door! Winners choice in Black or White!

Untitled-2.jpg

Thank you everyone for playing along and a big thanks to Red Sea for such a wonderful prize!

Kayli Portanova

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Challenge 3

https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/sad-scape-needs-serious-revamp.418262/

REDSEA GIVEAWAY June 2018.jpg

The R2R Community Red Sea Reefer 250 Challenge!

It's no secret that we need you! Reef2Reef is a place to share good content that pertains to the saltwater aquarium hobby. Without YOU creating content, posting questions, comments, photos, we are pretty worthless. But together we make a KILLER team! So in return for you doing your part we offer things in return like a family friendly place to connect with others, a stable and secure platform and among other things.....GIVEAWAYS!

So in the spirit of give and take we've teamed up with Red Sea to run a contest where you have the opportunity to GIVE more and in return we will GIVE YOU more chances to win. You don't have to complete every challenge to enter but the more you do complete the more chances you have of winning.

HOW TO ENTER:
  • Official Entry: (required to enter) Start a new thread/topic (outside of the market and club forums) to discuss a topic that interest you. We suggest adding a photo that fits the theme of your topic to make it a little more interesting. The idea is for you to create a topic that people will engage in. Think of something that you find interesting and see what others think. After you have completed your NEW topic then share the link to your topic here in this thread in the comments.

If you don't know how to start a new thread/topic click here and I'll show you how!

Your post in this thread with your link to your new topic will be your official entry and all that is required to enter. BUT you can get more chances by completing the following challenges!

OPTIONAL CHALLENGES:
(you can complete one or all of these challenges for extra entries)
  • Challenge One: Recruit one friend that is in the hobby to Reef2Reef. Get a friend that is not already a member to sign up to R2R and then post their Reef2Reef username here in this thread as an individual post. You can have them sign up to R2R by click this link: https://www.reef2reef.com/account/ Disclaimer - Sorry to say this but please remember that we are able to track fake user names created by members.
  • Challenge Two: Update your Reef2Reef tank thread this month. After you update or create the tank thread post the link to your build thread here in this thread. If you don't have a tank thread then start a new one here: Member Tanks
  • Challenge Three: Post a photo of your tank or a saltwater aquarium related topic here in this thread. Your photo post will be your challenge entry.If you don't know how to upload or share a photo click here and I will show you how.
  • Challenge Four: Share this contest thread/topic on your Facebook or Instagram account with the hashtags #Reef2Reef #RedSea #Reefer250 #ReefChallenge. You must share the following photo and link!
*If you completed the required entry and all the challenge entries you will have a total of 5 posts in this thread. (winner will be subject to prove the requirements were met) There are 5 possible entries.

Entries will be accepted through July 27th.
We will choose the winner via a random number generator. The winner will have his or her username tagged. We will not email or contact the winner other than tagging the winning name. Be sure to check back to claim your prize. If it is not claimed within 2 days we will do a re-pick and so on until the prize is claimed.

THE PRIZE:

A Red Sea Reefer 250 Aquarium System Valued at more than $1500 shipped to your door! Winners choice in Black or White!

Untitled-2.jpg

Thank you everyone for playing along and a big thanks to Red Sea for such a wonderful prize!

Looking back to your reefing roots: Did you start with Instant Ocean salt?

• I started with Instant Ocean salt.

Votes: 172 72.9%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt, but I have used it at some point.

Votes: 17 7.2%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt and have not used it.

Votes: 42 17.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 2.1%
Back