The SHU™ - Acclimation Box

Saw this yesterday and thought "I wish I had one of those!" last night, the suction-cups on my acclimation box let go and releases my wrasse after being in there for a day. Wrasse got chased into the overflow and might not make it. So... I'm ordering The Shu.
 
I received The SHU - Schillinger recently, with the two larger magnets, and it works very well. Very happy with it.
 
How good is this for putting Anemones in it? Thinking of picking up a BW and instead of just placing it on a rock and hoping it stays, thinking of buying one of these to slowly get it comfortable in my water flow. 4" anemone fit inside the Beecher sized Shu?
 
oreily for sure!

How good is this for putting Anemones in it? Thinking of picking up a BW and instead of just placing it on a rock and hoping it stays, thinking of buying one of these to slowly get it comfortable in my water flow. 4" anemone fit inside the Beecher sized Shu?
 
shu07.jpg

(Shown with custom dividers.)
 
i just bought a Schillinger from ebay i was wondering if i would be able to add custom dividers to it thank you

already have it boxed up and ready to ship tomorrow! might be able to make you a new one but not until this weekend.
 
Bought dosing tube holders, heater holders, and a shu a few days ago. Excellent craftsmanship, fit and finish, and customer service. Ordering more product soon - buy with confidence!.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new