The TCK Kaleidoscope Acro

TCK Corals

Always 100% Aquacultured
View Badges
Joined
Oct 22, 2007
Messages
9,684
Reaction score
6,126
Location
Buffalo
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's been a while since we've released anything new. This acro was grown from a tiny nub (stacked on different sized plugs as it encrusted), and has picked up some strange coloration along the way. We decided to snap a few photos to share with everyone. We'll update the thread with progression shots as it branches out more.

DSC_0009.JPG

DSC_0004.JPG


Thanks for looking!
 
It's been a while since we've released anything new. This acro was grown from a tiny nub (stacked on different sized plugs as it encrusted), and has picked up some strange coloration along the way. We decided to snap a few photos to share with everyone. We'll update the thread with progression shots as it branches out more.

DSC_0009.JPG

DSC_0004.JPG


Thanks for looking!

I know this is an old thread, but I just picked up a small frag on REEFNBID, and so I was hoping u could share a pic of the colony today? Also, is it a very slow grower? Basically anything u can tell me about it would be great (best par u found to keep it under - higher/lower in the tank, heavy/medium flow, etc?). Thanks for any info u have to offer! 🙏 Truly appreciate it 🙂
 
I know this is an old thread, but I just picked up a small frag on REEFNBID, and so I was hoping u could share a pic of the colony today? Also, is it a very slow grower? Basically anything u can tell me about it would be great (best par u found to keep it under - higher/lower in the tank, heavy/medium flow, etc?). Thanks for any info u have to offer! 🙏 Truly appreciate it 🙂
Here is an update of two backup growout colonies. This acropora likes high light, moderate to high indirect random flow and is one of our fastest growers.

IMG_7570.JPG
IMG_7499.JPG
 
Absolutely STUNNING! 😲 Thanku so much for the fast reply 🙏 I’m so happy I won this thing!! Can’t wait to see what it turns into in my system
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 39.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new