The Undecided Reef

I
20181205_193942.jpg
really missed this CB favia .
 
I checked the alk this morning . It dropped to 6.7 dkh from 8.0 (SALIFERT). I did dose 30 ml balling salts 2 days ago.
A 5 gallon water change was done 4 days ago with reef crystals . I just dosed 30 ml . I will check it in the evening .
 
Glad to get this JF fruity pebbles back
Windex blue pic n daylight shot
U may see red planaria but they have been eradicated already.
20190212_203054.jpg


20190208_105143.jpg
 
Haha ..right after my birthday everything went south.
I again was plagued with a brown type algae.
The rock has been swapped twice .
Marco rock was used then I swapped it out for carib sea Belize n their version of real reef rock..
20190708_170542.jpg
 
Only Lps n a few softies were left .
I had to go for broke n restock.
This is a bucketful of new additions...proly around 50 + frags

20190711_135642.jpg
 
It's awesome to be blessed like this .With all good comes the bad . No more 3 amigo's . Was 3 now I'm the only 1 left. My close bud is moving about 1.5 hrs away.. .

Any who .
This bucket has quite a few collectables.
RR Aussie gold , JF fox flame, PC rainbow , Ora red planet , gold branching hammer , Angel's breath favia, burning banana, asd rainbow milli, asd rainbow monti, castaway monti, fruity pebbles monti, pink panther , green dragon eyes , red Ferrari, unknown , pink Cadillac, rainbow tenuis , bubblegum digi, Oregon tort, miyagi tort, klepto lepto, volcano favia, pink lemonade, acid trip milli, sca op , etc,etc
2 Diff types of walt disney acros . Yah came from same person but they look different .
A bad blue pic of them in a few.
20190711_210704.jpg


20190711_210537.jpg
 
Last edited:
Started seeing algae making it's way back into my life.
So much for the Fluco and h202 rock bath . It's not as bad as before but Bubble algae is growing well.


20190822_114544.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 11 6.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 28 15.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 59 33.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 6.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 6.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 28 15.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new