!!!The VIRGIN MAREMAID!!!!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
This was kind of a sleeper just tucked away in a very unnoticeable spot for months now, maybe even a year. Seems like its been a long time.:clock:Difficult to apprieciate under 65k's the VM finally caught my eye the other day when it was splashed with some bleed over actinics from another tank on the other side of the room! I figured she was more than ready for the site at that point.

This thing is stupidly vibrant yellow with pink tips and washy pink tones in the coralite tips. Looks downright awesome in person. On the site now after a long stint in forgotten land is the.........

The Virgin Maremaid

IMG_0068-2_zps25114636.jpg

17a495ba-4ab8-4067-acbd-bc0db7b6448a_zps372b8c83.jpg

Davesgt

Happy Happy Happy
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Awesome! ill be getting with you guys in a few months when im ready to start adding corals to my tank.

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Awesome! ill be getting with you guys in a few months when im ready to start adding corals to my tank.
Any time man just let me know

Nice piece Adam! Would have loved to have gotten this one...maybe next time ;)
. Now I wish I would gave surprised you with this one. Next time for sure. Thanks joe!

Very nice!
. And thank you!

Looks like a Yellow Matrix! Very nice
. Would be fitting but not silly enough for my taste. I mean come on. The virgin maremaid. I am laughing as I type this even. And just in time for Easter!:wink:

But seriously guys thanks a lot. I really appreciate it!

Last edited:

Acro

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am already having a hard enough time picking from the corals and that has to be thrown in! Lol

Acro

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am curious...how do you know she is a virgin? I mean...what if I purchased it and it turns out she is far from a virgin?

Hahaha you didn't hear him say it's been tucked away out of sight? I think he was referring to the chastity belt ;)

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I am curious...how do you know she is a virgin? I mean...what if I purchased it and it turns out she is far from a virgin?

...........well I'll tell you exactly how, you see.......you just...........er.....mmm.......(taps fingers on desk)......nah..........we'll let that one alone:angel:

FishLipz

Cheap and Easy Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
for odd ball, garys wins for sure but the pink hues in this guy have won me over.

Now every time I see Gary post, I'm going to have "oddball" run through my mind. LOL! I keep trying to get a list together but life keeps dealing me curveballs and all these killer new releases are making the choices tough.

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Now every time I see Gary post, I'm going to have "oddball" run through my mind. LOL! I keep trying to get a list together but life keeps dealing me curveballs and all these killer new releases are making the choices tough.

Oh man.....

Now when Gary sees this I am going to get it:fear:

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 75 35.0%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 7 3.3%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 58 27.1%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 66 30.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 3.7%
Back