The Wrasse Lover's Thread!

Nope they did not discriminate , anything and everything - Finally Naoko / Red corys both landed on the same refugium and finally only Red Corys survived,

Only thing standing strong is tomato clown with fiesty personality.

However still love. my lineatus and she has been very very peaceful.
What size tank was it?
The aggressive tendencies of these fish are mostly in smaller sized tanks IME.
 
Don’t know if I’ve shown off this photo yet of the baby radiant.
IMG_7386.jpeg
 
Are these not the cutest wrasse (and angel) you’ve ever seen?!


I like that greyish wrasse in the first tank! Tomini Wrasse?
 
I miss seeing him around. Hopefully he gets back on here again.
I hope so too. There is a far too long list of people I miss you’ve left this forum unexpectedly.
 
What is that one swimming upwards in the left tank?
Also a juvenile Coris formosa. I showed that to show how tiny those babies are.
 
I hope so too. There is a far too long list of people I miss you’ve left this forum unexpectedly.
Don't worry.
Season 2 Nbc GIF by New Amsterdam




I'll go ahead and save you a reply.
Forget Danny Devito GIF by It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

Fnaf GIF by Five Nights At Freddy’s
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new