There's something fishy about this build...

I assume sprouts is some western supermarket
Kinda. They sell fresh fruits and veggies and meat. They have some other junk too.
 
Kinda. They sell fresh fruits and veggies and meat. They have some other junk too.
Other junk too
Doesn’t sound like the place to get flounder…

Had some good flounder fish and chips last week though.
 
Junk like chocolate covered raisins. They also sell delectables like chocolate covered honeycomb and chocolate covered espresso beans and some trail mixes as well. I've purchased some nice Tuna steaks and Copper River Salmon there for a decent price also
 
lol there are a ton of them!
Junk like chocolate covered raisins. They also sell delectables like chocolate covered honeycomb and chocolate covered espresso beans and some trail mixes as well. I've purchased some nice Tuna steaks and Copper River Salmon there for a decent price also
I guess I should explain that I don’t eat seafood unless it’s very fresh. River fish is an exception but seafood starts tasting off to quick.
Kind of like a Trader Joe's.
I go to Publix for most things (also I reiterate those subs make you want to burn down all subways for their comparative ineptitude), Whole Foods if I want to pay too much, and Buford highway farmers market for all my more global/exotic needs. I never really understood Trader Joe’s? It’s like a grocery store but with less?
 
I was going to post this
You guys think I have a spare 2 hours to drive the 8 miles to the nearest one?? It might as well not exist.
IMG_2082.png
 
You guys think I have a spare 2 hours to drive the 8 miles to the nearest one?? It might as well not exist.
IMG_2082.png
Just make it a day trip. Hit sprouts and a few LFS and come home and snack while everything is floating.
 
So where do you go? Southern Aquatics?
No, not really just for RO water lol they are like 7 minutes away. I usually go down to Premier for livestock and they have some oddball stuff that I like. I've been to pure reef too, they have really nice corals, but I've been holding off on buying any until I get my equipment sorted out. Same goes for reef shac. I've been meaning to set aside a day yo go to all the lfs near me, but I haven't yet.
 
No, not really just for RO water lol they are like 7 minutes away. I usually go down to Premier for livestock and they have some oddball stuff that I like. I've been to pure reef too, they have really nice corals, but I've been holding off on buying any until I get my equipment sorted out. Same goes for reef shac. I've been meaning to set aside a day yo go to all the lfs near me, but I haven't yet.
Monkey No GIF by PG Tips

Stop!
Premier aquatics is a massive rip off. Their prices are like triple Nemo. I’ll buy their dry goods sometimes and they do get oddball stuff that is fun to look at but those prices…. Makes ReefPro look reasonable….
 
Monkey No GIF by PG Tips

Stop!
Premier aquatics is a massive rip off. Their prices are like triple Nemo. I’ll buy their dry goods sometimes and they do get oddball stuff that is fun to look at but those prices…. Makes ReefPro look reasonable….
Yeah I kinda agree lol. Now that you've said that I spent over $100 on cuc and I still need more, should have just went with reef cleaners:disappointed-face: The only thing that was a good deal there was macro "cuttings" for $6 and they gave me the whole thing!
Nemo looks really good, so does Creation pet, I really need to go lol!
 
That’s only half the coral tanks too and none of the freshwater.
How crazy is it that we don’t have something like that really in Los Angeles! LAX aquariums is potentially the closest but their coral game has what to be desired. On the flip side you have coral farms but no fish or equipment really.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new