There's something fishy about this build...

So for a secret Santa (I'm 96% sure this person does not follow this thread) if they say any reef art is a print of my photography considered a good gift because its basically hand made or is it considered presumptive because I'm just some amateur fool with a camera?
This pic from Roatan or one of my many Seriatopora macros are my current two favorites
I know who you have! :beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes:
 
I do like the Roatan Christmas tree rock.
I really like the Seriatopora lol. Its my lock screen

IMG_2233.png
 
I like them both and think a personal gift is really cool. One year I got a hand drawn and watercolored octopus from my Santa's daughter. I loved it and it's still hanging in my office.
 
Hmm should I enter? Missed the past couple of years.
I'm not doing the official one. I was planning to, but work got crazy, and I have been far too stressed and busy. This one I am doing is more private and that somehow triggered my social anxiety less :thinking-face:
 
I'm not doing the official one. I was planning to, but work got crazy, and I have been far too stressed and busy. This one I am doing is more private and that somehow triggered my social anxiety less :thinking-face:
How do I get into this private one?
 
I'm not doing the official one. I was planning to, but work got crazy, and I have been far too stressed and busy. This one I am doing is more private and that somehow triggered my social anxiety less :thinking-face:
I hope the stress and anxiety goes away!
 
If I join a SS this year my wife will execute me… ticked that she thinks I don’t do anything around the holidays…. BS… I just installed two humongous tanks in my basement… don’t do anything around the holidays…ppppft
 

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 11.6%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 25.6%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new