There's something fishy about this build...

Yes I'm watching. :p
Snoop Jim Carrey GIF by Laff
 
How is your tank after the disease issues, Sam?
Other tank but that one’s doing fine. All remaining fish are doing great. Just not sure what to do with it while it has a sleeping disease
 
How is your tank after the disease issues, Sam?
dItto.

Other tank but that one’s doing fine. All remaining fish are doing great. Just not sure what to do with it while it has a sleeping disease
I have had issues like that in fresh water. Somehow, my sleeping diseases are with coral. Either my fish die in 14 days, or they are a pain in t he rear later.
 
What has me concerned is my maxima has gone sideways and may have a damaged foot @Miami Reef ?
IMG_3627.jpeg
I think the foot is fine and the clam should reposition itself to the light. If you can manually reposition it, that would be even better.

@minus9 What do you think?
 
I haven't been here all day. Have the infractions been addressed directly with the posters? Maybe that would be helpful vs blanket statements.
I'm not sure what "under moderation" means, but I got a talking to last week... but that was Tuesday or Wednesday, I thought I've been good since then...(?)
Do Not Enter I Hate Myself GIF
 
I'm not sure what "under moderation" means, but I got a talking to last week... but that was Tuesday or Wednesday, I thought I've been good since then...(?)
Do Not Enter I Hate Myself GIF
If your buildpage got this thread mentioned by a moderator you're marked.
 
If your buildpage got this thread mentioned by a moderator you're marked.
Reefering’s build page is a masterpiece in minimalism, not a swear word, innuendo, or even a crass joke anywhere on it.
 
Last edited:
I think the foot is fine and the clam should reposition itself to the light. If you can manually reposition it, that would be even better.

@minus9 What do you think?
I can hardly move it at all. Very firmly attached itself.
 
Maybe move some rocks around to prop the clam upright?
Rock it’s on has acros on top. It’s just going to have to move itself if it wants to. It seems to be trying to climb the rock or something
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 22.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new