There's something fishy about this build...

IMG_4560.png


Hmm
Strange new glitch. This notification wont go away.
 
IMG_4569.jpeg

Anyway to control the growth of a plating monti?
Break pieces off, lower magnesium and calcium, Kalk Paste the edges...
 
T minus 3 days.

Still haven’t decided whether to drive down Thursday and stay in a hotel on the way down or drive the whole day Friday
 
Still haven’t decided whether to drive down Thursday and stay in a hotel on the way down or drive the whole day Friday
I would split the drive down. Want to be well rested for Saturday. Drive straight home if you need to. Remember no bottom limit so we may be down there a while. Up at 500psi. My goal is an hr and a half each dive.
 
I would split the drive down. Want to be well rested for Saturday. Drive straight home if you need to. Remember no bottom limit so we may be down there a while. Up at 500psi. My goal is an hr and a half each dive.
Good for you
I'll be chilling on the boat when you get back because I go through a tank like popcorn at a movie
 
Good for you
I'll be chilling on the boat when you get back because I go through a tank like popcorn at a movie
ill breath heavy for you then
Stressed Spongebob Squarepants GIF
;)
 
Aiptasia? Never seen the pink globbin the middle? Might toss a peppermint in there someday. Not that aiptasia worries me.
IMG_4627.jpeg

Also @Anna K this is what spirobids look like in dark places and got some nice sponges.
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 8.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new