Thinking about ordering a clownfish

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Sump Crab

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey there, I am browsing your website and am interested in ordering a clownfish but am worried due to the cold weather systems here in the US right now (its even cold here in florida!). Should this even be a concern? Should I wait? I am specifically interested in either a black storm clownfish. THANKS!

AquariumSpecialty

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We use heat packs this time of year. When it's extremely cold we hold shipments until the weather improves and the customer is ready for us to ship. Florida should be fine and we can ship next week but I have to order more clownfish on Monday. We are out of Black Storms at the moment.

OP
OP
Sump Crab

Sump Crab

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We use heat packs this time of year. When it's extremely cold we hold shipments until the weather improves and the customer is ready for us to ship. Florida should be fine and we can ship next week but I have to order more clownfish on Monday. We are out of Black Storms at the moment.

Ok that's fine. Any way you can PM me when you get more in stock? Thanks for the super quick response!

AquariumSpecialty

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's best to use our wish list notification. Click the link and select wish list option.

OP
OP
Sump Crab

Sump Crab

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's best to use our wish list notification. Click the link and select wish list option.

Still shows black storms in stock on the website. Can I still set notification if it shows still in stock?

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 10 76.9%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 2 15.4%
Back