Third time better be the charm

Icp test results Punched in and shine corrections started. Things on this run were better then the first so I have a feeling it's just gonna take some time to figure out the magic mix of additives. Good news is all I need to get is another test and run that in a month or so. Whoo hoo.
 
Going to start documenting the tank a bit better as well. Mainly to see if the moonshiners is delivering results. Thanks @F i s h y for the youtube idea.
This is from Wednesday after I cleaned the glass. Date is wrong on the video.

Wow!! :star-struck:
 
November video

NICE! The video makes me miss my triggers. I love the way they swim. Sadly my female blue throat died and my Niger took a liking to fleshy LPS so he had to be rehomed.
 
Last edited:
IMG_6797.jpeg

Honey tasting competition!!!!

He liked the middle the best but that’s ok, that means I don’t have to share yours.
 
Had some great adventures today. Ikea, Cabella's, swap, 2 lfs's in Columbus, then a stop at Grandpas cheese barn. I spent more on cheese then I did on coral.
Did score a nice yellow tip blueberry something at Reef Systems. Will definately be stopping there more often when I am down that way.
Thanks @Nate Chalk and Brittney!
 
What kind of trigger is that? And angels? Everyone behaving with all that tasty coral?
Blue throat trigger and Japanese swallowtail angel. Yep so far no issues with the corals.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 11 6.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 28 15.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 59 33.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 6.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 6.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 27 15.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new