Third time better be the charm

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Honey is sweet
Mushrooms make my fish swim oddly
Ironically they make me swim oddly to...
always thought there was somethin' fishy about you... :D ;):)

OP
OP
Stang67

Stang67

KEEP CALM AND REEF ON
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning. I love all my hobbies but they are so dang expensive. Oh well gotta work for something. Bought the girls 4 more boxes and frames to match. Picking those up next Saturday. That blew my coral budget for June.
Car Show was a blast. Probably about 350 cars.
My father in laws:
20220618_134444.jpg

My man's
20220618_134501.jpg

Remember the furnace I had to replace? I am good friends with the owner of the business, this is his, and if he ever sells it maybe mine one day. I have a thing for yellow.
20220618_144544.jpg

Some other general shots. Show took up the entire downtown of a small town near us called Willoghby ohio. My man's grandfather was the city's building inspector for years. It's also where the twilight zones episode "last stop willoughby" was named after.
20220618_143340.jpg
20220618_143622.jpg

20220618_163631.jpg
20220618_164820.jpg

Princess will be coming out for the next show.

OP
OP
Stang67

Stang67

KEEP CALM AND REEF ON
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Such beautiful cars. It's so nice seeing these old classics being well kept and in working condition.
I'm too scared to touch and look under the hoods. They look so pristine.
Well there are all kinds of car people. We enjoy working on them (most of the time) and driving them. Ours aren't pristine by any stretch.

Goaway

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Well there are all kinds of car people. We enjoy working on them (most of the time) and driving them. Ours aren't pristine by any stretch.
I am sure they would say the same. Still too scared to get close. They have the engines all polished, I'll get pics if the car show pops up here again. The muscle cars, some look more rugged and others look like they never been touched. It's just nice to see all different kinds of makes and models. My son didn't want to leave. But, it was a hot day and his cheeks were all red.

Edit: I probably sound like a dummy, lack of sleep. Sunny had a tummy ache all night. So laid in bed waiting for when she needed to go back out. She's sleep deprived too.

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Good morning. I love all my hobbies but they are so dang expensive. Oh well gotta work for something. Bought the girls 4 more boxes and frames to match. Picking those up next Saturday. That blew my coral budget for June.
Car Show was a blast. Probably about 350 cars.
My father in laws:
20220618_134444.jpg

My man's
20220618_134501.jpg

Remember the furnace I had to replace? I am good friends with the owner of the business, this is his, and if he ever sells it maybe mine one day. I have a thing for yellow.
20220618_144544.jpg

Some other general shots. Show took up the entire downtown of a small town near us called Willoghby ohio. My man's grandfather was the city's building inspector for years. It's also where the twilight zones episode "last stop willoughby" was named after.
20220618_143340.jpg
20220618_143622.jpg

20220618_163631.jpg
20220618_164820.jpg

Princess will be coming out for the next show.
Just throwing this out there.... The yellow truck is parked illegally.
hehe-haha.gif

OP
OP
Stang67

Stang67

KEEP CALM AND REEF ON
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am sure they would say the same. Still too scared to get close. They have the engines all polished, I'll get pics if the car show pops up here again. The muscle cars, some look more rugged and others look like they never been touched. It's just nice to see all different kinds of makes and models. My son didn't want to leave. But, it was a hot day and his cheeks were all red.

Edit: I probably sound like a dummy, lack of sleep. Sunny had a tummy ache all night. So laid in bed waiting for when she needed to go back out. She's sleep deprived too.
Oh no I hope everyone feels better soon.

OP
OP
Stang67

Stang67

KEEP CALM AND REEF ON
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just throwing this out there.... The yellow truck is parked illegally.
hehe-haha.gif
We were all parked illegally. Funny thing is tho, that has been his "spot" for the last 10+ years.

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
We were all parked illegally. Funny thing is tho, that has been his "spot" for the last 10+ years.
We'll, since the fire hydrant is red I don't know if it's actually legally parked illegally (because that makes perfect sense). It's not a city owned/maintained hydrant so it would basically be up to the property owner to "press charges" which I highly doubt they would since they gave permission for the area to be used in the first place. Good ramble rant? Muddied the waters as much as possible. Now, back to the previously scheduled conversation: I haven't been to a car show in a couple months. It's time to go find one! We did go to an antique tractor show last weekend though.

OP
OP
Stang67

Stang67

KEEP CALM AND REEF ON
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So just having random thoughts......fowlr. Can you have any corals or no? I know that some fish eat corals. Do they each prefer different kinds or is it mostly all bets off?
I am having a tough time getting rid of the old tank. It would make the perfect frag tank for the basement. But I was hoping to get some cash for it. If I can't get rid of it I am thinking I may go fowlr in the main tank and just do corals in the basement.
Just thinking.
Confused Its Always Sunny GIF by It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

Lost in the Sauce

BANGERANG!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So just having random thoughts......fowlr. Can you have any corals or no? I know that some fish eat corals. Do they each prefer different kinds or is it mostly all bets off?
I am having a tough time getting rid of the old tank. It would make the perfect frag tank for the basement. But I was hoping to get some cash for it. If I can't get rid of it I am thinking I may go fowlr in the main tank and just do corals in the basement.
Just thinking.
Confused Its Always Sunny GIF by It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia's Always Sunny in Philadelphia
FOWLR in the basement, coral in the Main tank, because Coral...

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 8 6.7%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 5 4.2%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

• I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 96 80.7%
  • Other.

Back