Third time better be the charm

F i s h y

2nd In Command. Where is Frank's firebug badge?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I am very happy to report that I beat the dinos. It's official. So to celebrate I am spending tomorrow with the tank. Plan on rescaping a bit, hooking up the extra power heads, testing and getting the auto water changer hooked up. It's been a long week and it's me and the doggos tonight. We leave next Friday for our annual winter vacation. I know your not supposed to do anything major before a vacation so just going to do it anyway. Then when we get back I am going to have to get the jerk damsel out and possibly look at rehoming Pu. She has gotten so big that it may be difficult adding new fish, if the cardinal massacre is any indication. I will think on it some more and will give myself till May to decide. If anyone is looking for a Mingi let me know.
Sleep tight all see you tomorrow with fun pix.
I might be interested...

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I might be interested...
Go on ,GIT...:D
GIF by SundanceTV

OP
OP
Stang67

Stang67

KEEP CALM AND REEF ON
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Upcoming upgrade... that little beauty would be a great addition... just saying #tanggang
You and @fishguy242 has first dibs then.
I was planning on possibly coming over to indi for the swap you all have in March. I will also be over there at some point in the summer as well. Possibly July or August. Need to make the visits to the parents. You all just let me know.

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Well, not you, per se, but your thread. I bet you’re relieved!
Nah, she can handle her own. If you were following her we'd be more scared for you!

crusso1993

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nah, she can handle her own. If you were following her we'd be more scared for you!

Ok, you see, I’m not the sharpest crayon in the tool shed but I’m picking up that you and “she” are related. Should this be the case, then I am here to help you. This video is a good starting point.

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Ok, you see, I’m not the sharpest crayon in the tool shed but I’m picking up that you and “she” are related. Should this be the case, then I am here to help you. This video is a good starting point.

We're not related, just friends on here. Becky is good people!

OP
OP
Stang67

Stang67

KEEP CALM AND REEF ON
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Trips over. Only dove in Roatan because it was raining in Coz. And by raining I mean buckets. Travel day today and home tomorrow hope the tanks look OK. From the live feed I have on them the fresh is fine, duh the 180 is all blue, and the office light hasn't been on. So we will see.
20230124_150851.jpg
20230124_135001.jpg

crusso1993

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was going to make a couple of comments about the “legs” pic but, contrary to popular belief, I can exercise some self-censoring once in a while!

Last edited:
OP
OP
Stang67

Stang67

KEEP CALM AND REEF ON
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was going to make a couple of comments about the “legs” pic but, contrary to popular belief, I can exercise some self-censoring once in a while!
My self censoring filter broke when I turned 40. I haven't bothered to look for a replacement. As long as it's not mean or incorrect info I don't care what gets posted. We are all adults. We'll some of us are actually children dressed like adults and that's ok too.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 29 31.2%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 23 24.7%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 18 19.4%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 23 24.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back