Yup 3rd favorite movie ever.
Best Friends Friend GIF by PermissionIO

MrsBugmaster

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Really fast. She's mostly fixed. Little plastic piece will be here Monday. Getting my tang and blenny today from work. Should arrive around lunch. Acclimate, and see.
The 4 frames of honey that I did spin yielded 16 1/2 pint jars. I have 5 frames waiting and plan on pulling more frames from "big" hive today. I am gonna need more jars, alot more jars. Maybe I should sell this stuff.
20230602_064848.jpg
20230602_065013.jpg
I’ve got at a dozen jars left from my gardening/canning days. You’re welcome to them next time you’re up this way.

OP
OP
Stang67

Stang67

KEEP CALM AND REEF ON
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve got at a dozen jars left from my gardening/canning days. You’re welcome to them next time you’re up this way.
I'll trade you those nems. I should be up first week of august

OP
OP
Stang67

Stang67

KEEP CALM AND REEF ON
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Next week thinking about a swallowtail angel and either a rainfordi Gobi or a yellow flanked fairy wrasse for the big tank. Thinking of a pistol shrimp and goby pair for the office.

OP
OP
Stang67

Stang67

KEEP CALM AND REEF ON
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ordered the swallowtail angel, a bluethroat trigger and a purple firefish. Goby was too small for the big tank and no pods in the office tank at the moment. The shimp goby pair would not have worked bc all the stuff on the sand bed. So we're going with the firefish for the office. I love the colors on those.

Lost in the Sauce

BANGERANG!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ordered the swallowtail angel, a bluethroat trigger and a purple firefish. Goby was too small for the big tank and no pods in the office tank at the moment. The shimp goby pair would not have worked bc all the stuff on the sand bed. So we're going with the firefish for the office. I love the colors on those.
Did you specify a Male on the BTT? females are just as reef safe WC, but are, lack luster to say the least.

F i s h y

2nd In Command. Where is Frank's firebug badge?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Did you specify a Male on the BTT? females are just as reef safe WC, but are, lack luster to say the least.
Totally agree... and over time the males seem to be as well...

OP
OP
Stang67

Stang67

KEEP CALM AND REEF ON
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No did not specify. The genus that the trigger is in is the safest of them. I would guess it's male since I can't seem to find females in stock or available when I have looked. Males seem more available due to them being the more popular option.
If it turns out to be female so be it, if it decides to go bad I will rehome. I am ok with rolling the dice on this one.

OP
OP
Stang67

Stang67

KEEP CALM AND REEF ON
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The parts to fix Dorothy should be here tomorrow. Had to order a second set bc the first set is stuck in Morton Illinois. Stupid fedex. 14 frames waiting to spin. That will end up being a little more then 3 gallons. Plus the gallon i already have makes 4 gallons of honey. And they haven't even hit full flow yet.

Goaway

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
The parts to fix Dorothy should be here tomorrow. Had to order a second set bc the first set is stuck in Morton Illinois. Stupid fedex. 14 frames waiting to spin. That will end up being a little more then 3 gallons. Plus the gallon i already have makes 4 gallons of honey. And they haven't even hit full flow yet.
Fedex is full of delays. I'm definitly not ordering live anything for awhile. Not sure if this congestion on delivery is going to end.

MrsBugmaster

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That’s a lot of honey. Start selling at a farmers market!

OP
OP
Stang67

Stang67

KEEP CALM AND REEF ON
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ohh nice!!.

What fishies?
Swallowtail angel, bluethroat trigger and purple firefish. Thinking of putting the bengaii and the mollies in the big tank and turning the office mushroom tank with the clown into something funner.

Goaway

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Swallowtail angel, bluethroat trigger and purple firefish. Thinking of putting the bengaii and the mollies in the big tank and turning the office mushroom tank with the clown into something funner.
Yes, yes you mentioned that earlier. Fudge. My mind is slipping. I hope you get a gorgeous blue throat.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 127 88.2%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 5.6%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.1%
Back