Third time better be the charm

Yeah I was disappointed do they make orange gorilla tape?
They do...

1000020526.jpg
 
Heading out to Indy tomorrow early am to see the 'rents and brother. Should be a nice time. Plus I get to watch the Wolverines get the snot kicked out of them on Saturday in peace. Man is watching the kids while I'm gone. Mama's gonna enjoy the time off.
 
Heading out to Indy tomorrow early am to see the 'rents and brother. Should be a nice time. Plus I get to watch the Wolverines get the snot kicked out of them on Saturday in peace. Man is watching the kids while I'm gone. Mama's gonna enjoy the time off.
Enjoy!
 
Heading out to Indy tomorrow early am to see the 'rents and brother. Should be a nice time. Plus I get to watch the Wolverines get the snot kicked out of them on Saturday in peace. Man is watching the kids while I'm gone. Mama's gonna enjoy the time off.
Safe travels.
 
Heading out to Indy tomorrow early am to see the 'rents and brother. Should be a nice time. Plus I get to watch the Wolverines get the snot kicked out of them on Saturday in peace. Man is watching the kids while I'm gone. Mama's gonna enjoy the time off.
Have a great trip and Happy Thanksgiving! O-H!
 
Here safe and sound. Already went to the grocery store for some last minute things. Get to go out to my favorite Indian restaurant tonight. Be safe yall and have a great day tomorrow.
 
Here safe and sound. Already went to the grocery store for some last minute things. Get to go out to my favorite Indian restaurant tonight. Be safe yall and have a great day tomorrow.
My daughter made me some Indian Curry the other day at school. It wasn't bad. First time having Indian Curry.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 4.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new