Third time better be the charm

I Love You Subliminal Messages GIF by Chippy the Dog
Control Mafia GIF by Komplex
"chalice ,chalice,chalices" ... :winking-face: :)
 
You don't get to go on cool trips in therapy either, unless it's to a padded room.
You get a nice new jacket though... ;) :)
Support Each Other Be Kind GIF by All Better
Season 3 Nbc GIF by The Office
 
Got the icp results email. Going to start my corrections tomorrow. Need to update the spreadsheet I use to track the results to my work machine bc I like excel better then whatever free think is on my laptop now. Also weather is looking good Thurs Friday so I am going out to my new favorite lfs and getting myself something pretty this week.
Where is your new favorite lfs? I need to plan a day trip when it warms a bit and I haven't been any where new a in few years.
 
Where is your new favorite lfs? I need to plan a day trip when it warms a bit and I haven't been any where new a in few years.
Cleveland Aquatic Gems in Solon.
Nice guy, new shop, easy to work with and fair pricing. Got my Picasso trigger and coral beauty there.
 
Bored at work today. Finally cleaned the glass on the 40g and making a mesh lid for the 5g. Nems are peeved due to glass cleaning. Pop Tart needs some more snacks though. So now I have a real reason to go to the shop on Friday after work.
1000021483.jpg
1000021482.jpg
 
You get a nice new jacket though... ;) :)
Support Each Other Be Kind GIF by All Better
Season 3 Nbc GIF by The Office
Fashionable, yet functional. The crowning jewel in this year's winter collection. All the rage...
 
For those of you that don't know, I was a blond before I started going white. Proof of that is this. A card from my brother. I just got the connection. Just now.
1000021522.jpg
1000021523.jpg

Not ashamed.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new