Third time better be the charm

1000038132.jpg
tiny shrimp.
1000037907-jpg.4364088
find the anthia
1000037901.jpg

1000038096.jpg
1000037810.jpg
1000037976.jpg
1000037881.jpg
1000037863.jpg
 

Attachments

  • 1000037907.jpg
    1000037907.jpg
    214.2 KB · Views: 181
So cute how non hobbiests get the names of tangs wrong. Spent 15 minutes convincing someone that a clown tang was the same thing as a striped sturgeonfish. Sturgeonfish police just doesn't have the same ring to it.
 
So cute how non hobbiests get the names of tangs wrong. Spent 15 minutes convincing someone that a clown tang was the same thing as a striped sturgeonfish. Sturgeonfish police just doesn't have the same ring to it.
Here’s the only Tang that truly matters. Ahh my childhood memories…
1768473097009.png
 
Halloween 2015 I’m Vader . We were tagged by Trump to be on his transition team. I mean what could go wrong with Vader, Bane, and Abe on the team. Hey wait Abe wasn’t evil, how’d he get on the team…. 🤣
1768514700028.jpeg
 
Halloween 2015 I’m Vader . We were tagged by Trump to be on his transition team. I mean what could go wrong with Vader, Bane, and Abe on the team. Hey wait Abe wasn’t evil, how’d he get on the team…. 🤣
1768514700028.jpeg
True, but he was a Vampire Slayer...
 

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 11.6%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 25.6%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new