this community sucks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brittmcoleman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I mean it makes sense but its not a nice feeling for a post to get looked over just cuz its not on the main page or something. I have questions too just like everyone else. Maybe a large community isnt for me

Maybe a large community isn’t for you... that’s okay. Maybe you can find a few people or a group to connect with that you can rely on or can help refer you to resources. Good luck. I am new so I Am no help at all

sp1187

bird flu antidote
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This thread has more responses on it then all my threads combined

received_244003776723671.gif
more responses from our supreme leader than all of mine.
:cool:

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I think everyone (including myself) should follow @revhtree example. It’s his forum, and he’s been kind in his responses on this thread. People make mistakes. I’m going to assume this thread title is a mistake and move on.

For what it’s worth, I felt the same way in the beginning, especially with my build thread, but I messaged @revhtree and asked if there was anything different I should do. He gave me some great suggestions and they worked. I would change the title to this thread.

There is way too much going on in the world to have everyone angry. My best friend’s dad is in the hospital, organs shutting down and he & his sister (who has stage 4 breast cancer can’t get in to see him. Pete will die alone and they can’t say goodbye to there dad...

Praying for Pete, his daughter and family.

That’s really sad. I’m a nurse and have been seeing some really heartbreaking things. My mother got sick this week, she is currently in isolation waiting on test results for covid :( she has systemic lupus and had had cancer 6 times now so I really worry about her. I hope everything in this world takes a turn for the better soon ❤

Praying for your mom.

over 100 replies!! I know what the title of my next thread is gonna be

Haha please don’t! Lol!

Mastiffsrule

Where ever you go, there you are, so be nice 2 you
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I will say welcome and pm me anytime @ghartman1234

Empathy everyone else. No reason to point out what was done or not. Lets accept, understand and show the real side we all know we are.

Then we have 109 posts saying how great this place is and share experiences about that instead of trying to prove it how the OP was wrong or just selfish

Reef on, Reef on.

Flippers4pups

Fins up since 1993
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If I may ask the community, if you have some free time and would like to help the reefsquad and community, we on a regular basis try to visit and respond to the "Unanswered threads". It would be a big help for the community!

Screenshot_20200405-190410.png

As for us on the reefsquad, yes we are volunteers and give of our time freely to help fellow hobbyist and the community as a whole. Though most of us are here in the US, there is a few across the pond and elsewhere. So with that said, the majority of us are on during daylight hours here in the states, with the exception of a few overnight. (I'm working overnight now because my job requires me to be physically present at work to separate the shop I work in, as opposed to working daytime hours normally due to the pandemic.)

I will say that most of us, as with anybody else, have sometimes full time jobs and commitments, families and responsibilities that come first before the forum. Please keep this in mind, but you can always summons one or more of us by typing #reefsqaud and we will come running when we can!

Fins up! :)

Last edited:

LRT

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R. Start a welcome thread please so I/we can blow it up. Probably be the biggest welcome thread in R2R history lol. Let's do it. Can we start a welcome thread for ghartman1234 or does he have to do it?

Flippers4pups

Fins up since 1993
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R. Start a welcome thread please so I/we can blow it up. Probably be the biggest welcome thread in R2R history lol. Let's do it. Can we start a welcome thread for ghartman1234 or does he have to do it?

They would need to start one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 46 34.6%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 28 21.1%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 10 7.5%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 10 7.5%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 35 26.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.0%
Back