This is it. My last build thread

I ran Versas for my AWC and had issues with them, seems like they lose calibration easily or continuous AWC after days and days affects them. Multiple times one pump will shut off randomly and it will take me days to figure it out. I have a my fish stuff in a closet under the stairs which I only check when needed. Maybe in your case you spot issues quicker.

I ended up getting ac infinity pumps for 94 bucks each and I wanted a controller which I think was 60. They change 3 gallons daily and no issues so far.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new