Thoughts on FLUVAL Marine & Reef 2.0 Lights?

125gSW

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 17, 2017
Messages
263
Reaction score
121
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone,

What's everyones thoughts on the lights below:
http://fluvalaquatics.com/us/saltwater/aquarium-lighting/series/marine-and-reef-2/

I know they're not super high end, but I am slowly trying to transition into reef. Looking for something that's at a good price range, can sit right on top of the tank, and can allow me to keep beginner/easy corals. I would rather buy a high end light setup when I'm prepared to actually utilize its full function.
 
For the price I would recommend spending a little bit more and getting aqua illumination prime they are $200 and proven to grow corals.
 
Doesn't look like the fluval sea makes one for a 72" so you might need two of those anyway. They look like they might be able to allow you some low light corals. And the hydra 52 are quite expensive.
 
Doesn't look like the fluval sea makes one for a 72" so you might need two of those anyway. They look like they might be able to allow you some low light corals. And the hydra 52 are quite expensive.

True, I am aiming for 36" 2 strips. I don't mind paying a bit more, but I dont want to go all out if its not gonna be used entirely. Plus having extra lights as I upgrade makes excuses to get more tanks :) lol
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new