Tigahboy's Macroalgae Tank(s)

Excuse the spam, went to my lfs on Sunday, I help out when required, I have access to the fuge on one of their coral systems, they know I don't take cheato which everyone wants for some reason, front and centre in my little tank. :)

DSC_0003 (1024x683).jpg
 
Excuse the spam, went to my lfs on Sunday, I help out when required, I have access to the fuge on one of their coral systems, they know I don't take cheato which everyone wants for some reason, front and centre in my little tank. :)

DSC_0003 (1024x683).jpg
Pretty!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 42.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new