Tigahboy's Macroalgae Tank(s)

Excuse the spam, went to my lfs on Sunday, I help out when required, I have access to the fuge on one of their coral systems, they know I don't take cheato which everyone wants for some reason, front and centre in my little tank. :)

DSC_0003 (1024x683).jpg
 
Excuse the spam, went to my lfs on Sunday, I help out when required, I have access to the fuge on one of their coral systems, they know I don't take cheato which everyone wants for some reason, front and centre in my little tank. :)

DSC_0003 (1024x683).jpg
Pretty!
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 17 20.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 25 30.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 4.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 13.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new