TikiBird

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh yes. They move.

Whoaaa I was not aware of that. lol

Now this poor guy is all crumpled up! I feel sad for him. I guess if I try to help him I'll just tick him off though?
852dfa61f0844d7eac857128c3798483.jpg

OP
OP
TikiBird

TikiBird

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Loving this thread Tiki, I too just started a 29g biocube, it's been up set up just over 2 weeks now. I've gotten a lot of good info and advice reading through this. Looking forward to updates!

Thanks so much, @Jay1661! Do you have a build thread? I'll have to go check it out! I always like seeing what people do with their Biocubes!

saltyfilmfolks

Lights! Camera! Reef!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
After all the rubber band , glue , put them in a cup bla bla advice I got. I just let them do what they want.

They'll find the flow they like and usually stay put there

saltyfilmfolks

Lights! Camera! Reef!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ha! My first ricordia , I set in the tank to make up its mind.
My porcelain crab, Al, (anemone crab btw) tried to host it. So he wore it around the tank holding it on his head. He loved that poor shroom to death , literally.

OP
OP
TikiBird

TikiBird

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ha! My first ricordia , I set in the tank to make up its mind.
My porcelain crab, Al, (anemone crab btw) tried to host it. So he wore it around the tank holding it on his head. He loved that poor shroom to death , literally.

Whaaaat?! Omg I did not know any of that could happen. Lol! RIP shroom

Katrina71

Learn, Laugh, Love
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Try pulling back the sand under the edge of your rock in the front. Mine like little mini caves. Try the middle of your bottom left rock. Use two fingers to scoop out just a little sand at the edge.

OP
OP
TikiBird

TikiBird

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Try pulling back the sand under the edge of your rock in the front. Mine like little mini caves. Try the middle of your bottom left rock. Use two fingers to scoop out just a little sand at the edge.

Aw, cute! Will do. [emoji106] Thanks!

OP
OP
TikiBird

TikiBird

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This weekend I installed (with my trusty husband assistant) a new pump, the Cobalt MJ1200. It works! It’s not the power output I was imagining, but it must be a little better.

I also moved my corals around some. The roving mushroom had stuck himself underneath my toadstool leather, but when I decided to move the leather he got very upset. @Katrina71, I made a nice little cave for my sad mushroom and he is very happy there now!

But now, my toadstool is not happy! He was doing so well but I thought I would like him higher in the tank so I moved the little rock he’s on to be about 3 inches higher. He is mad! He didn’t extend his polyps at all yesterday after I moved him, and today he’s only just barely got them starting to poke out.

Do you think he is stressed by the light? I thought maybe the flow was different so I tried to move it away from him but I don’t know.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 24 27.3%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 32 36.4%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 26 29.5%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.1%
Back