Time to cleanup...Pump,ATO,Lighting,Misc

BluegrassReef

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 23, 2008
Messages
657
Reaction score
0
Location
Kentucky
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok guys/gals...I have a few items that I no longer need/want sitting around.

so here is the list:

Pinpoint Ph monitor with prob...prob will probably need to be replaced...$45 shipped.
forsale006.jpg




Ocean runner 6500...$90 shipped...I have the screw in nozzle for the top just got to dig it out of a parts box.
forsale005.jpg




Brand new never used bottle of Aqua Vitro Mag supplement...$12 shipped
needtogo004.jpg


Paypal only with no fees...shipping to 48 only
 
Last edited:
new prices...Take $5 off each listed price... Except mag supp.....shipping still included.
 
Last edited:
I'll take both penductors/eductors/flow accelaraters - please send your Paypal address.
 
I'll take both penductors/eductors/flow accelaraters - please send your Paypal address.

Pm sent.

Also new prices:
Ph monitor...$40 shipped
Mag Supp...$10 shipped
Ocean runner...$80 shipped.

Really need these gone Asap...Need the extra money for a Christmas gift for the Wife....she is expensive...but aren't they all...LOL

All are OBO
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 46.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new