Tiny Black Dots on torch coral

Cole_Voeller

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 30, 2022
Messages
627
Reaction score
173
Location
Fargo
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Received this torch from a local a while ago. Dipped with coral RX, quarantined for a few weeks, dipped again and moved into tank. I’m just now spotting these tiny black dots on the skeleton. Any idea what this is?

9A7A8338-F9F1-4D50-9599-09025F952AEC.png
 
Bumping.
I was able to scrape many off. Some of these spots were on a Hammer coral as well. I do not have any SPS.
 
OP did you ever get an ID? Is the torch doing ok?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new