• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Tiny magnetic frag racks

MakerofThings

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys, have a few different styles of these tiny frag racks coming out, two currently available.

All racks come with sealed, reef safe, proven magnets that support the rack up to 1/4 inch glass.

PicoRack Corner - Super small, corner mounted, magnetic frag rack.

Price - $9.95 each or 2 for $15.95
Capture2.JPG

IMG_20201003_144013.jpg

PicoRack Standard - A more traditional style frag rack.

Price - $15.95 each or 2 for $24.95

Pico frag racks v4.png

Currently our PicoPack reactor pack is on sale, and includes a free PicoRack corner frag rack!

Capture.JPG

As always, for all the details and to order, check out my site. The support is greatly appreciated!! It is literally putting food on the table.
https://makerofthingsdesign.com/printed-aqua

stylolvr

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Those are really slick looking! And some cool stuff on the website also!! I'm accumulating equipment for a Waterbox 20 cube and will most likely, eventually, be in need of a little frag rack and possibly a reactor of some sort. Following for down the road!

OP
OP
MakerofThings

MakerofThings

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Those are really slick looking! And some cool stuff on the website also!! I'm accumulating equipment for a Waterbox 20 cube and will most likely, eventually, be in need of a little frag rack and possibly a reactor of some sort. Following for down the road!
Thanks!! We have a lot of cool stuff I'd like to do in 2021, just have to get there first. Stuff may be marked as sold out a lot in the next few months while I try to keep up, but if you ever need anything please feel free to message me!

TheHarold

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The 1st and 3rd images are renderings- not actual photos, correct? Because does not seem similar to the print quality of the tank photo.

OP
OP
MakerofThings

MakerofThings

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The 1st and 3rd images are renderings- not actual photos, correct? Because does not seem similar to the print quality of the tank photo.
Correct, I haven't got physical photos yet of all the designs (a lot more are in the works) so a render gives people the right idea until I can print, assemble and photograph everything.

TheHarold

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Correct, I haven't got physical photos yet of all the designs (a lot more are in the works) so a render gives people the right idea until I can print, assemble and photograph everything.

Oh okay, makes sense. In the render, it appears like acrylic/polycarb. Typically there are disclaimers for renderings such as "Not actual product", "Rendering, not actual image", etc.

Last edited:

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 43 48.3%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 47 52.8%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 20 22.5%
  • None.

Votes: 23 25.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 10.1%

Back