Tips and Tricks on Creating Amazing Aquascapes.

My Bicolor Blenny would absolutely LOVE that! LOL
My first piece from Ceremaco, the "arch" notice the barnacle holes. arch.jpg
 
what kind of hand saw is best at cutting live rock? I have to change my rock scape and need to cut pieces of rocks where my SPS have encrusted.
 
Thanks for this!


Sent Via the R2R Forum APP
12g Nanoreef. Zooanthids, Ricordia, Star Polyps, Acans and two clownfish. CF Lighting, 75% actinic blue, 25% 10,000k white.
 
I love this thread too!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new