Top 10 Collector Corals

sdietz2469

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
hey no worries, just poting opinions on here, and i agree with you.... i want to know how i can become a "name brand coral namer" ............. i think i will call it...."goats breath sd frag"........... never seen before, and it is $600/ per 1/4 frag..... LOL
shane

AussieLordfan

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
onsidered the top tier

SPS:
I dont like SPS :p

----
and to the dude who started the 'let's name these cool looking corals after some random dude who happened to have exceptional access to sweet corals so we can sort of create a pseudo-brand just so we can charge whatever we want', I want to slap you upside the head.....yeah, I REALLY, REALLY hate the whole "LE", "Limited", "Paletta", "Tyree" thing...it's doing a major disservice to the hobby, imo......heheh yeah this is a discussion for another thread...lol

Zach

:cool:

Texasarrowhead

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I hope this one called "Melting pot" will be a collector frag for me because I have 2 frags of it.I hope it will color up like the mother soon.Anyways the first1" frag sold on ebay for over $600.00.I did pay alot but not that much but my wife said to buy it no matter what the cost.It was the most I ever spent on a frag.I think it will be a long time before I even break even.LOLBut looking at the mother I just had to take a chance.

frag.jpg

msman825

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
someone on here has that piece i think, but i cant remember who. I'd like a frag of it my self

shred5

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
superman monti
Forest Fire Monti/reverse monti
Garf Purple Bonzai
Purple monster
PPE
watermellon chalice

Dave

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 143 88.3%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 9 5.6%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 7 4.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 1.9%
Back