Torch flow help please:)

yanni

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 7, 2021
Messages
644
Reaction score
358
Location
Australia
What state or country do you live in
Australia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all

I just mounted my Aussie gold onto my scape, can anyone help whether or not this flow looks okay for it?

Just making sure it isn’t too low, it’s got a nice random swaying motion, but it’s not being whipped around like I see other torches, but I’ve heard they can tolerate either crazy high, or a more gentle flow, thoughts on mine?

 
Bump for any other opinions:)
 
That is absolutely perfect!
Very nice.
We want it to dance, but not head banging.
Keeps it clean, critical for these guys as if they collect stuff, they get unhappy.

I’m maybe a bit rougher, these 15 months now.
 
Last edited:
That is absolutely perfect!
Very nice.
We want it to dance, but not head banging.
Keeps it clean, critical for these guys as if they collect stuff, they get unhappy.

I’m maybe a bit rougher, these 15 months now.

Ahh yeah awesome!! I’ll ip my flow as it grows bigger, but for now I’m happy with it! Thank you mate
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 29.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 8 8.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new