Torch Show Off Thread!

SVP

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Heres a few of mine(indo gold rainbow,dragon soul, hellfire, lemonheadz, aussie gold) from my frag tank.
20190320_134742.jpeg

20190320_134931.jpeg

MrObscura

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I really like torches, especially gold ones. but with only a 10g nano I didn't want to give up the realestate.

JAMSOURY

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Awesome! Can you keep all tor he’s together? Or can/will they sting and kill each other?

Brian Goldstein

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Beautiful. Lord they grow so slowly.

Thank you! Mine has grown 1 head in almost 2 years :( . It's surprisingly really hardy though.. It's been through some trials and tribulations lol. A lot of people seem to struggle with aussie golds

Brian1f1

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you! Mine has grown 1 head in almost 2 years :( . It's surprisingly really hardy though.. It's been through some trials and tribulations lol. A lot of people seem to struggle with aussie golds

Mines been with me a year. Agree, it’s been through it and has thus far been hardy. It’s much larger than it was, but even when I got it it looked close to dividing. Now it still looks close to going from one to four heads, but it’s actually still an enormous single head.

Brian Goldstein

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mines been with me a year. Agree, it’s been through it and has thus far been hardy. It’s much larger than it was, but even when I got it it looked close to dividing. Now it still looks close to going from one to four heads, but it’s actually still an enormous single head.

Yeah, same thing with mine. It's only split once, but its looks more like 3 or 4 heads.

Brian Goldstein

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Maybe I'm just lucky, lol.

It has only split once, but the polyps themselves have increased in size. Wasn't till pretty recently that I realized a good amount of people seem to struggle with the Australian variety. I thought it was mostly the indo gold's that never made it long in captivity

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 23 29.1%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 30 38.0%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 20 25.3%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 5 6.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.3%
Back