Torch spilt stall?

RBarth

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yall ever have torches that just seem to stall while splitting? Has happened a few times on me lately where a single fat head that is loaded with fresh starts splitting only to then seem to stay in split stage for like, forever lol.

KrisReef

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yall ever have torches that just seem to stall while splitting? Has happened a few times on me lately where a single fat head that is loaded with fresh starts splitting only to then seem to stay in split stage for like, forever lol.
A watched torch never splits?
I have an anemone that I am stressing and I think it may split also, but it too has stalled and just looks like too nems standing close to each other. Not sure if it will finish dividing or stay together?

OP
OP
RBarth

RBarth

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lol, ain't that the truth. Kinda like how my cheap, ugly torches split in a week and are fat and happy. This one is my prized torch so I can't not watch it.

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 29 36.3%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 10 12.5%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 25 31.3%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 14 17.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.5%
Back