Torch tissue question

Damian reef boi

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I have a gold indo torch and it does not have tissue on the stem, does it affect growth? Also I hot it like that and I've had it for 2 months.
20201216_170716.jpg

Tandy

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What are the white dots on the skeleton? I would dip the torch and find a better place for it where it doesn’t get too much of flow until it healed or regrow tissue on the skeleton.

OP
OP
Damian reef boi

Damian reef boi

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What are the white dots on the skeleton? I would dip the torch and find a better place for it where it doesn’t get too much of flow until it healed or regrow tissue on the skeleton.
It's already in low flow and the white specs on the skeleton I think is sand

Tandy

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ahh, you’re good then. I was worrieed if they are some kind of worms. Try to find out how much light it needs, it everything is good then it should fine and regrow the tissue

tnewell

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ahh, you’re good then. I was worrieed if they are some kind of worms. Try to find out how much light it needs, it everything is good then it should fine and regrow the tissue
Make sure your calcium levels are in range, better yet make sure everything is in range. I know for a fact low calcium can stunt euphyllia growth.

Back