Torch Touching

sharkyahd

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 12, 2023
Messages
125
Reaction score
229
Location
Colorado
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had one torch in an area with great flow, but now that I’ve gotten two I’m afraid there will be warfare. I’ve read sometimes indo and Aussie are not friendly towards one another but then I’ve read they can do fine.

One is Malaysian and one is unknown. Opinions? Thoughts? Do you think they will be okay where they are at? TIA

First picture is after turning lights on to take a picture. Second is how the Malaysian usually is.

A4C755D7-A8E6-4AC8-856E-72E4C22ABE59.jpeg
54AA82DC-A9CC-418F-AEDF-6371A4150BCF.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 25.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 25.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new