- Joined
- Mar 30, 2011
- Messages
- 179
- Reaction score
- 188
- Location
- Houston, Tx
- What state or country do you live in
- Other International
Well, instead of creating to many threads asking question I will sumerize my build here, for all to see, coment, sugest and critique
I will be setting up an Oceanic 75 gallon tank, I will add some pics of the progress and list's of equipment and plans.
I would appretiate all your coments and sugestions since Im coming back from a 2-3 year out of the hobbie..
First pics are from my old 90 gallon that I never finished:
I will be setting up an Oceanic 75 gallon tank, I will add some pics of the progress and list's of equipment and plans.
I would appretiate all your coments and sugestions since Im coming back from a 2-3 year out of the hobbie..
First pics are from my old 90 gallon that I never finished:
