Toxic Reef nano in 90

gordonj1

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 1, 2012
Messages
333
Reaction score
2
Location
Findlay, Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My last minute entry. Its been cycling for about a month and I wasn't sure if I wanted to enter this year or not. The idea behind it is pollution and its effects on reefs.
 

Attachments

  • WP_20140731_005.jpg
    WP_20140731_005.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 176
  • WP_20140731_004.jpg
    WP_20140731_004.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 187
Its. 5.5 gallon that I pulled the rim off of

10 gallon Meijer filter, small heater, 3 x 48 led clip on lights, a few pounds of nice lr and bright green craft sand which I had to rinse like mad
 
Welcome to the competition!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new