Trachy regressing for weeks, help me to help it !

M4hd1

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 20, 2020
Messages
11
Reaction score
7
Location
Basel
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all,

My trachy is regressing from the basis for a few, could you help me to save it? I try to feed live mysis or Artemia each other day.

The feeder tentacles are still out. Should I do something else ?
I did an ICP test, everything was pristine except maybe a bit of copper but not in the red alert zone.
Other trachy and lps are generally fine.
I have put seachem product to remove copper and heavy metals just to be on the safe side.

Should I follow a protocol? I am from EU so I don’t have access to some products like revive etc.

Thanks!

IMG_1751.jpeg
 
How long have you had it? How old is your tank?

I had a hard time with my trachy because by tank is high light and high flow, I had to shove mine all way back into a corner for low light and low flow. How if your lighting and flow?
 
How long have you had it? How old is your tank?

I had a hard time with my trachy because by tank is high light and high flow, I had to shove mine all way back into a corner for low light and low flow. How if your lighting and flow?
It is actually in a corner of the aquarium. The aquarium is fairly new like 6 months. But I transferred everything from my older tank which was 2 years old.

The coral is already in the right front corner of the tank!
 
Bump
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new