Trade for an OG Bounce Mushroom

Wolffpack Reefer

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 5, 2022
Messages
108
Reaction score
31
Location
La Mirada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all! I have a ton available and would like to get my hands on an OG. Only looking for local options, keep away from the stress and risk of shipping. I’m in La Mirada Ca 90638 and travel down to Tustin weekly! Please PM me if you see anything you’d like to trade your OG for

0165A139-EC5C-4922-B85A-B850309EA718.jpeg 1CC413CA-46FB-487C-8209-1CB9AD72A2F6.jpeg FB647DB0-DEC0-470A-BB79-C5ECBF7F98CE.jpeg 73FFCBAE-9EC7-4118-B661-C87014BE777A.jpeg BBCFBAC0-E70A-44B4-BAC1-992FC10CE358.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 42.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new