Trade my AI Hydra 52

SKYHIGGh

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 28, 2016
Messages
755
Reaction score
1,249
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Want to trade my black hydra 52 for a hydra 26hd? Any takers?

Director included also in deal so you can use app

I’ll pay both shipping also.
 
Do you still have the director
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new